Macsville Township was organized September 23, 1878 and named for Francis McNabb, John McQuillan and Coll McClellan who were early settlers. Early settlers were Francis McNabb, John McQuillan, John Gustafson, H.P. Ronell, Hans Christianson, H.H. Schram, J.W. Perry, John Sannom, and Gustaf Johnson.
C = Cemeteries. Some cemeteries were established next to a church; some were several miles apart from each other. They are noted by early names.
S = School, noted by District Number.
School District # 69
Cemetery – Boerner Family
Cemetery - Lakeside
School District # 21
Cemetery – St. Charles Catholic
School District # 62