Logan Township was organized on July 29, 1874 by petition and named for General John A. Logan. Early settlers were S.S. Frogner, E.A. Ziebarth, P.H. Clague, Lewis T. Breen, Hans Prydz, Andrias Larson, A.C. Earsley, P.A. Lamarche, G. Johnson, Ole Taneru, O. Westin, H.W. Simons, William J. Brown, L. Baker, John Ohlsson, John Galvin, Charles Tancre, and C. Pullman.
C = Cemeteries. Some cemeteries were established next to a church; some were several miles apart from each other. They are noted by early names.
S = School, noted by District Number.
School District # 64
School District # 3
School District # 46
Cemetery – Eden Reformed